Have questions or need more information? Learn more about Pinewoods by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (919) 644-2090.
Admissions Steps for 2023-2024
- Complete an Online Inquiry for the 2023-2024 school year
- Schedule a School Tour
- Submit an Online Application. Pinewoods Montessori School utilizes Tuition and Data Services (TADS) for admissions applications. The $75 application fee is non-refundable. Please create a TADS account to access the Pinewoods Montessori admissions application.
- Schedule a classroom visits for your child
Admissions Timeline for 2023-2024
- Campus Visits Scheduled with Admissions Office every Wednesday morning at 9 AM.
- Enrollment Determinations made shortly after application, school tour and child visit.
Children are accepted on the basis of readiness for school and potential for success in a Montessori classroom. It is equally important to determine whether the parents’ educational philosophy is compatible with that of PWMS. Our goal is to enroll families who will both benefit from and contribute to what the school has to offer.
Accreditations and Affiliations
Non-Discrimination Policy - Pinewoods Montessori School supports equitable educational access and is committed to maintaining an environment where students, staff, and everyone associated with the school is treated with dignity and respect. It is the School’s policy not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, religious affiliation, cultural observance, or political affiliation.
Admissions and Enrollment - Pinewoods Montessori School welcomes children, aged 18 months to 12 years. With admissions, priority is given to staff children, returning students, siblings, and transferring Montessori students. After these considerations, children are accepted from those in the waiting pool according to their stated program preference and long-term school goals.